.post-body img { max-width:600px; max-height:auto; }

Friday, July 10, 2015

Thrifty finds: Girls just wanna have funds




Did I need this coin purse? Not necessarily. Buuuuuut... I've been using the cutest London-styled coin purse from Harrods, courtesy of one of my nearest and dearest friends (and fellow blogger,) Liv of Worlds Waiting. Do check her out, she's a delight. In justification, of course... I have a casual evening job that requires me to carry a small handbag. It's always better when your coins don't go flying around, so having the occasional coin purse to swap in and out does come in handy. 

And so, I'd like to declare this beautiful, albeit slightly eclectic coin purse a gorgeous addition to my burgeoning collection (see: two). The back looks just like an envelope and is Sealed With A Loving Kiss (S.W.A.L.K). At least, that's what I'm hoping it stands for!

What more can you say about a coin purse that looks like an old-fashioned letter? Of course, it feels like leather and the stamps have not been printed, but sewn on! This little beauty is produced by Disaster Design. You can find more of these very cute designs on their sales site, Temptation Gifts. I couldn't help but fall in love with this because I'm a bit of a sucker for old-school style with a modern twist. 

Not bad for $1.50 (Salvation Army).

What's been your best bag find at a secondhand store?

No comments:

Post a Comment