.post-body img { max-width:600px; max-height:auto; }

Saturday, August 01, 2015

It's August!

My doodling skills: Just astounding. Haha. Something to work on, I think :p

Hey guys. It's August already - and hasn't the year just flown by! Just keeping it short and sweet today. I'm writing my 20th post since I kicked off Cents of Discovery and time has gone quicker than I can count. Getting started with this blogging gig has been a whirlwind adventure. I'm learning something about the craft every day. Some things are working well, others I'll look to fine tune in coming weeks to bring you a better experience :)

So to you - my readers - I can't thank you enough for the blog support you've given me. Some of you in person, others in comments you've left behind or on my Instagram page. It's baby steps as I move towards the end of my first month. I hope you like what you've been seeing! :) If you do - or even if you don't! - I'd love some feedback. Feel free to leave me a comment or shoot me an email at centsofdiscovery@gmail.com


If you have any ideas for future posts, let me know! 

Lauren xox




No comments:

Post a Comment